Monday, January 03, 2005

January 2nd

Its been another terribly exciting day.

I was up late last night due to that whole new New Years eve thing, and some more Ninja Gaiden. I got up early this morning, played some Dance Dance Revolution, then napped until 2. We went to Apple Bees (a celebration of medicore) for lunch, then to Gina's sister's house for a couple hours of chaos.

Then we came home and watched Shaun of the Dead, a great movie.

We put Spiderman 2 on after that, but I didn't pay too much attention. I kept myself busy with other stuff. After that, I spent the wee hours cleaning up my desk and paying some of those nagging bills.

Starting at 2am, I tried to find a way to sell our timeshare. Does anyone want one? We don't use it effectively, so its becoming a waste of money.

I spoke with the parental units at some point. The male of the two states that they're going to try to visit, probably the first week of January. I'll have to schedule a bath before then.

The tree and Christmas lights are still up. We probably should've taken them down this weekend, but I was too busy being lazy. Speaking of which, I'm into level 4 of Ninja Gaiden. Its getting a bit harder. I have to fight 3 fellas at the Clock Tower, and so far they've prevailed.

A friend recommended the Chronicles of Riddick game. Maybe that'll be next.

For those of you who don't know me, don't think I'm obsessed with video games. I've just been bored lately, and I use that to fill the gaps between work and DVDFriend.us and sleeping. I've played more games in the last few weeks than I have in years... and Splinter Cell 3 is coming out soon, so that'll have to be dealt with.

Anyway, back to Ninja Gaiden. I think my ninja training in japan is actually helping me with the game. You wouldn't think that being an actual ninja assasin, as i am, would translate into video game skills, but somehow it does.

No comments: