Sunday, September 09, 2007

The site looks ok?!?!

Is it just me, or does http://www.dvdfriend.us actually look decent?

A few weeks ago, a guy at work gave it a face lift. He sent a screen shot of the work he did. I finally partially applied it this week. It doesn't exactly match what he came up with, but its close. I have to adjust some things as I go.

The LOGIN button is now fixed to say LOGIN even when you're already logged in. I need a LOGOUT image to fix that.

I recreated the functionality to assign the images. The admin tool uses Amazon Web Services to seek images. Its pretty easy to set them up now.

I've been working on the prices here and there, but haven't focused on it. Most days I come home and collapse on the couch instead of working on the site. Now that the site looks decent, maybe it'll keep me motivated. The pricing engine is built, and Amazon parsing is setup. I'm working on the pages that will put all that other code to use.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOGIN button looks great but what the use for this button if I cannot create an account. Common, let me create my account. Cannot wait to start using your site.

I have to agree it looks descent.