Wednesday, January 23, 2008

DvdFriend - Create Account

I took a break from the "other" project so that I could add the "Create Account" functionality to DvdFriend. I've put it off for a long time because I really just had not desire to do it. Its a page with some fields and some validations. Its painfully boring at this point.

The validations are minimal. When you create an account, it should send you a verification email, but it doesn't. Additionaly, it should validate your email address. It doesn't. Why not? Because I'm still not in the mood.

Even though its a meager, at least its in there.

Chris requested a link for "MY REVIEWS" so that he can see what he's done. That would be a good feature.

I started a BROWSE page recently, but didn't have time to finish it before deploying this version.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So finding movie reviews is really becoming cumbersome. I really need you to start allowing me to see my reviews, or even specific user reviews to help see if there is movies out there that you recommend that I may not have seen yet.

It would also be nice to start using categories such as Sci Fi, Action, Drama, and so on! this way we can see reviewed movies of specific types as the review amount is really starting to increase!

Jay Allard said...

Ok.

I'm going to assume I can do that in about 14 seconds. Start the timer.