Sunday, December 28, 2008

Patriots 2008: Good job, but just a hair short

Oh well. The patriots are out despite an 11-5 record. What's one to do? Who do I root for now?

I've put some thought into the "who to root for" thing, and have come up with a plan. At the top of the list are THE GIANTS and THE COLTS. Should they both go to the superbowl, then the patriots loss will be overpowered by the manning bowl: perhaps the most legendary game ever. So, Go Colts, Go Giants.

But, if either blow it, then I'll change temporary loyalties to Miami. I really have no interest in Miami even though I live in West Palm Beach. I'll only root for them by geographical default.

Other than that, I have no preference.

Matt Cassell probably won't be around for the patriots next year, so lets hope Brady is fully recovered and ready to win.

No comments: