Monday, October 12, 2009

A Moment of Silence for Zach Braff

No, he’s not dead. But, there was a period of about 3 minutes when I thought he was. ComingSoon.net had a headline saying he had killed himself, which I reacted too. A search for additional information quickly revealed that it was just a hoax.

But still… what a disappointing 3 minutes. Heath Ledger didn’t really bother me. That’s the risk of drugs. My usual response is “poor you and your millions”. That would’ve ultimately been my opinion of a Zach Braff suicide, but that wasn’t my immediate response. My immediate response was “holy crap”, as I replayed 7 seasons of scrubs in my head. Such a funny show; such a funny guy. Or, at the least, a very funny character. Zach Braff may be a jerk for all I know, though I’d like to think not.

I’m obviously glad that it was hoax. I’d hate to see JD go out that way.

1 comment:

Jay Allard said...

Video response from JD and Turk.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1242789193066&ref=mf