Sunday, February 03, 2008

The patriots win the superbowl to go 19 - 0!

Wow, what a game. That was a real nail biter... that was worse than the ravens game.

I thought it was over when the giants led by 3 with 1 second left, but somehow the patriots pulled it off. They always do. They just don't know how to lose.

The game was a lot closer than I expected. I thought they'd win by 10, not -1, but the important thing is that they won. A win is a win is a win. The points don't matter. They have once again re-cemented their position as this centuries new dynasty.

I wanted to provide you a link to Patriot Superbowl #42 Championship T-Shirts, etc, but they haven't come online just yet. I'll keep watch and let you know as soon as the vendors get on the ball. I'm sure they'll be available at the victory parade.

Congratulations to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Back away from the sharp objects. It will alright very soon. Ugh, ugh, and ugh.

Jay Allard said...

The only sharp objects that anyone should worry about are the zingers that I'm going to throw at all my coworkers tomorrow! Several thought the giants were going to win. Its hurting time.