Monday, May 10, 2010

The Best Game I’ve Played Lately

I’m a casual gamer. I used to play them a lot more than I do now, but even when i played every day I never considered myself more than a casual gamer. Most 9 years old can destroy me.

The result of my casual approach is that I end up giving a lot of games a score of 5 (on the DvdFriend rating system). If it’s not a 4 or a 5 in my humble opinion, then I usually don’t end up finishing, thus I don’t rate it.

So, I like my games. Here’s at least a partial list of the last several games.

  • Splinter Cell Conviction (in progress; a complete blast)
  • Mass Effect 2
  • Modern Warfare 2
  • Little Big Planet
  • Heavy Rain
  • Uncharted
  • Uncharted 2
  • Lost Planet
  • The Devil May Cry 4
  • Halo ODST
  • Prince of Persia
  • Resistance 2
  • Infamous

Those who know me may notice that Burnout Paradise isn’t on the list. That game is on a list all by itself, but it is no longer recent. I’ve been playing that for 2 and a half years now. It is purposely excluded.

Aside from BP: The game i think about more than the others; the game I keep wanting to go back to play again; aka: the best game of recent memory: Infamous. Such a great game; a ton of fun and an excellent story.

If you haven’t, then play Infamous.

That’s all I have to say about that.

No comments: